• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 14, 2020

    Wood carving Now my spoon won't get lonely...

    Wood carving Now my spoon won't get lonely...


    Now my spoon won't get lonely...

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    I’m a newly graduated doctor. Just started whittling/carving in the last few weeks to help with my anxiety from the ongoing crisis here in the US and around the world. Here was my attempt for an anatomical heart. May not be the best but the process it what matters!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    The fish is done. Walnut Striped Bass; BLO + 2 coats of poly.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Some of you may recall a couple of months ago I posted my third attempt at Mary May's concave Newport shell. That one was in willow. This is attempt #4 (in black walnut). Still not spectacular, but the medallion turned out much better than on my earlier one.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    So I recently bought this chair from an estate sale. I paid $10 for it. I have no idea what this thing is and I'm hoping someone can enlighten me. (Obviously it's a chair)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Hummingbird #2

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    First attempt at carving, I think I’m happy so far!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Finished a commision piece The Covid Warrior

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Free time. Quarantine. 1st real crack at power carving, extra time. Tiki pole. Pretty happy.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    First spoon that I've carved after being a woodworker for roughly 3 years.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    I’m new to carving, and I whittled this cat. It’s not amazing, but I kinda like it.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Ted’s Woodworking Review — How The Product Of 1000’s Of Wood Plans Can Benefit the DIY Woodworker

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Ted's Woodworking Review — How The Product Of 1000's Of Wood Plans Can Benefit the DIY Woodworker

    https://cuentadevirtualianet1982-woodworking-copy-3.cheetah.builderall.com/

    https://preview.redd.it/wpggcrlt6ts41.png?width=354&format=png&auto=webp&s=88d4e17178d2288a092b18566f46c35bcf67f2d4

    After visiting one of the best wood plans websites we decided to write a Ted's Woodworking Review to let woodworkers, homeowners, or any do-it-yourself person know what we found at the members only woodworking plans website. A person should be able to use this review to gain knowledge of this woodworking plans website and decide if it can benefit you and your life.

    During our Ted's Woodworking Review we analyzed the site and determined homeowners, woodworkers or any DIY person can benefit from this best wood plans website. This review will list just a few of the many benefits a person can get from joining this members only wood plans website.

    • Ted's Woodworking Review Benefit 1
    • Get access to thousands of plans. Upon entering the website, our review had access to 16,000 woodworking plans and projects. Other web sites offer single wood plans for sale; but not at Ted's Woodworking. You can download all 16,000 wood plans in a very short amount of time.

    Click here look at the video how you can Make 16,000 Projects With Step By Step Plans

    submitted by /u/Alfonso82
    [link] [comments]

    Went for a bit of a retro aesthetic here. My largest project so far.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    How to transfer Wood Carving Patterns | Plastic- Wood Carving with Alexa...

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Wife is interested in learning. Any recommendations?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    My wife has expressed interest in learning to wood carve. We don't know where to start. So naturally I turned to reddit and found exactly what I needed.

    Do you have any recommendations for tools, books resources, anything for beginners? Looking for any help whatsoever. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Quentin_the_Quaint
    [link] [comments]

    How much should I expect to pay upfront if I have nothing?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    Hi! I am peaking a little bit of interest into woodworking and I just want a cheap but durable tool and wood that is easy to carve so that I can get a feel if carving is something I'd like to partake in.

    With that being said, what can I get and how much should I expect to pay?

    submitted by /u/BlackRosies
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment