• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 21, 2020

    Wood carving December 2019 I made an attempt to carve a little man. It's a medical doctor. I followed a tutorial by Doug Linker.

    Wood carving December 2019 I made an attempt to carve a little man. It's a medical doctor. I followed a tutorial by Doug Linker.


    December 2019 I made an attempt to carve a little man. It's a medical doctor. I followed a tutorial by Doug Linker.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    Homemade wood stains using vinegar(an how to video)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Ideas for beginner project using V-gouge needed

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    Hello wonderful people. I'm a beginning woodworker and my wife recently expressed interest in taking up wood carving to embellish my work. I only have a V-gouge and set of basic bench chisels.

    Would love some suggestions on projects with which she could make a start using these tools? Can't currently get more tools.

    Many thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/bread-in-captivity
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys carve new handles for your tools? I replaced my power grip handle with some plum wood. Desing inspired by circuitry.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    Suggestions for a carving bench/vice/table? Also a travel vice for carving? Thanks!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    I'm trying to figure out a good bench setup for carving. Preferably something I can make myself rather than buy. Tho if someone has an awesome purchasable bench suggestion I am all ears.

    I mainly plan to do bowl,spoon, guksi/kuksa carving. (Functional things) So that will probably influence the bench design.

    Ideally I would like something I can move outside. I have storage space in sheds, but no workspace in them. So a 350lb workbench is nice, but not practical for me.

    If I could get a long enough straight log I might try something like this: https://youtu.be/cTHLpA4267Q?t=377

    Also something I could take camping to carve on would be useful. (I found this: https://youtu.be/GhJMpePX4Fw?t=229 and made one, but it doesn;t hold the wood as tightly as I would really like.)

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Lasivian
    [link] [comments]

    Ted's Woodworking Review - Uncover More Than 16,000 Woodworking Projects and Ideas

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Ted's Woodworking Review - Uncover More Than 16,000 Woodworking Projects and Ideas

    https://preview.redd.it/7zfarqll32u41.jpg?width=620&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=52715a2a1fce7b25fa37067e7599bd0c8842e33b

    Adept woodworker Ted McGrath created the Ted's Woodworking Package as a valuable resource that would present woodworkers with some very remarkable ideas and projects. The package has various qualities that make it the "#1 Woodworking Resource" and some of those qualities along with a few petty pitfalls will be assessed in this review.

    What Kind of Projects Does Ted's Woodworking Package Contain?

    Ted McGrath, the mastermind who created this innovative package, himself is also an educator and a member of AWI as well. Ted's Woodworking Package contains a diverse selection of 16,000 easy ideas and projects, including:

    - Arbor Plans
    - Barn Plans
    - Cabinet Plans
    - Dog House Plans
    - Garage Plans
    - Swing Plans
    - Windmill Plans
    - Many more

    Woodworkers will find it really easy to begin woodworking when they are following because all the ideas and projects Ted's resource are easy to understand and simple. Ted McGrath spent two years researching so that he could gather enough material for an extensive package, and he ended up creating a truly 'complete' woodworking resource.

    Many might still seem unsure whether they should be purchasing Ted's Woodworking Package, despite all the positive traits. The myriad of resources available online make it even more difficult to make the right choice. There are actually many things that set Ted's Woodworking Package apart from others.

    Make 16,000 Projects With Step By Step Plans click here <--------

    submitted by /u/JonathannL44
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment