• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 20, 2020

    Wood carving A traditional Kazakh ozhau (ladle) that I made

    Wood carving A traditional Kazakh ozhau (ladle) that I made


    A traditional Kazakh ozhau (ladle) that I made

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    Some of my first projects (a wisent and two interlocking rings) and my knife

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    More Comfort Birds! Sycamore, Maple, and Yellowheart with Danish oil. Tried something new with this set. Two done using a Mora 120 knife. Two done using a 30mm #3 chisel. Two done using both. Lessons learned.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    A sculpture I did for a National Arts Program exhibit. The top is one carved piece of maple with the background stained (the little guy peering in is black walnut). The base is concrete wrapped with a carved poplar trim. There are a few things I'd change, but overall pretty happy with this one.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Slowly getting better!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    How to glue a frame for a mirror in the BAROQUE style in a small workshop

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    Whittled this little guy from a piece of basswood, following Doug Linker’s tutorials

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    I'm very new to carving, this is my first project. What tool should I get to hollow out the inside of this crown? It's small, diameter of about an inch and a half.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment