• Breaking News

    Friday, July 10, 2020

    Wood carving I made a llama box. You know, a box to store carved llamas.

    Wood carving I made a llama box. You know, a box to store carved llamas.


    I made a llama box. You know, a box to store carved llamas.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    Holly leaf carved from lime wood (basswood)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Carving Hanging Racoon

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Practicing some faces. Inspired by Richard L Houlden and by Bart Wilson.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    [noob] What am I looking at? It's cedar. Are the rough spots a characteristic of the wood or a dull knife? I'm trying to carve small figures with it, but am finding it very chippy. Just me? Or the wood?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    Wooden coffee mug

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    Hi guys I am a novice at this so I don't know much about the subject but for one of my first projects I wanted to make a wooden coffee mug. I'm using a medieval, stave design(one used in beer stiens). My problem is: What finish do I use to make the wood resistant to hot liquids for daily use, or should I just put a flask on the inside?

    submitted by /u/DerekReaper
    [link] [comments]

    My quick and dirty 5 minute wizard and my first actually finished carving. Feels good.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    Dug out a tree root for the new build.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    Trouble finding bass wood in uk

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Hi I'm relatively new to carving with a knife and can't get basswood at a reasonable price in the UK, only place I can find online is amazon and was wondering if anyone on here had any links to sites that sell it at a more reasonable price than amazon here in the uk. Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/Twiggs747
    [link] [comments]

    Master Wood Carving / a small addition to the previous video

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment