• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 16, 2020

    Wood carving Made a mini woodcarving of a dachshund, about 5cm in length

    Wood carving Made a mini woodcarving of a dachshund, about 5cm in length


    Made a mini woodcarving of a dachshund, about 5cm in length

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Manzanita Burl Skull

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    Yahaha! Just finished my Korok wood carving!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    wood carved stamp

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Little elephant for a friend

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    Finished sign with paint.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    My first spoon abit messy still but I'm proud. Carved from Turkey Oak from a cut down tree in my town

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Would practicing basic drawing(shading etc) before my tools arrive help my carving?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    My tools won't arrive for around 3 months because of the corona Virus (I live outside the USA)I want to start with relief carving for fine furniture (fans, flowers etc) but eventually I want to move to 3d hands. Would basic drawing help? Or should I just wait for my tools? If so any YouTube channels you recommend?

    submitted by /u/Guatwood
    [link] [comments]

    Little 15 minute polar bear (2 inches high) painted and given a brown wash to age it, carved from piece of wood from a shop bought bag of dried fire wood, didn't carve as easily as I had wished think the wood is way too dry

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Latest project, a little hillbihillbilly.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Beginner here! Where should I get wood? Basic tool set for hand carving?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Hello! Where do you get wood? Im in Canada and Ive read Birch is a good beginner wood to get a sense of how carve and for practising.

    What absolute BASIC tools should I get? Im just a student so this is just a little hobby i want to get into. If it goes well, I will definitely look into growing the collection.

    Any tips for beginners are welcome and appreciated:)

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/Smudgeish
    [link] [comments]

    Third piece I've carved since starting and my first face! Ended up making it into a little finger mask

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Wee sitting gnome finished (for now lol) don't know if I'm gonna paint him or not

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Wee sitting gnome, knife carved and painted

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment