• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 8, 2020

    Wood carving Getting close to being done with this cutbow wood carving.

    Wood carving Getting close to being done with this cutbow wood carving.


    Getting close to being done with this cutbow wood carving.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    Pear wood + blue resin, success combination?)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    My second attempt at wood carving & the result of 24 hours in quarantine awaiting swab results!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Recently completed moose attempt for a friend

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    Did I succeed?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    Troll King

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    A Happy Fisherman

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    wood supply

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    Hey newbie woodcarver here. For bigger projects, where do you guys get blocks of wood? Do you find a supplier or do you cut down trees on your own? Kinda having a hard time finding a supplier amidst this pandemic lmao.

    P.S. if you're from the Philippines, help a fellow filipino out would ya hehe

    submitted by /u/swaggotl0rd
    [link] [comments]

    SECOND CARVING EVER

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    My attempt at a mini bowl what do you think?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    I just chipped a chisel, and I am just lost as to what tools I need and what they’re used for.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    I want to make small furniture for a dollhouse I'm making with my son, and wood furniture always looks nicer to me. I figured wood + knife = base necessities. I researched knives and found a "wood carving knife set" that had pretty good reviews and looked great, it has 12 different knives along with sandpaper, sharpener, and a carrying case.

    I have a square of wood from some old planks in storage, and I drew a chair on it to use as a guide while cutting. Simple, a seat with four legs and a back. That's it. When trying to cut the big area between the legs, I chopped the chisel. I have no idea what tools are for what, and how to use them. I'm crafty but I've never used tools beyond a glue gun and occasionally screwdrivers.

    I just need a list of stuff to buy, preferably not too pricey, to make some wooden furniture. I don't know how I went wrong :( thankfully the company is sending a replacement, but I don't want to break another.

    submitted by /u/DingleMomMcGee13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment