• Breaking News

    Monday, November 16, 2020

    Wood carving Lady Autumn- making of film

    Wood carving Lady Autumn- making of film


    Lady Autumn- making of film

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:45 AM PST

    Sign of the times.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:43 AM PST

    Little gnome for xmas

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:35 PM PST

    Carving all 3 of our dogs for my wife. Here is the first.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 08:37 AM PST

    Wife just put up Xmas tree and hung some of my old ornaments. Haven’t carved in years, but it might be time to hone those blades and take another shot at this.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:24 AM PST

    Little mushroom earring for my friend's birthday

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:12 AM PST

    Beginner Project Recommendations

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:52 AM PST

    Hello /r/Woodcarving, hope you're all staying safe and healthy during these weird times.

    I've been considering taking up woodcarving for quite some time, and this weekend I finally bought some necessary tools and picking some up today! I'm excited to dive into a new hobby. Came across a few YouTube channels(Linker, Coates, Syman) that got me thinking that it's not hard to start and gave me the courage to move forward. I'll have a 1 3/4" knife, v tool and gloves.

    Are there any beginner projects and/or stencil resource you would recommend with someone with zero experience?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/kuj0
    [link] [comments]

    What is the Difference Between P100 and N95 Filter?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:33 AM PST

    I've been using my mask for miniatures painting (with paintbrush) and woodworking (cuting/sanding). Not sure are the P100 are similar to the N95 ones and when to use Them?

    submitted by /u/fastaribv
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve always struggled with faces, but this is one of my favorites. If I pick the hobby back up, maybe I can improve beyond this.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:45 AM PST

    Christmas is coming! Carved a Santa!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 12:41 PM PST

    Rabbit carved in the Scandinavian Flat Plane style

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:27 AM PST

    Angle Grinder Chainsaw Disc

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 03:21 PM PST

    Does anybody know if anything bigger than the standard 4.5 in. angle grinder chainsaw disc exists? Looking for something for my 7 inch Bosch grinder. Tried my 4.5 in King Arthur on it but the bulkiness of the Bosch doesn't leave much cutting radius. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/StoneMetalWood
    [link] [comments]

    Failed carvings?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 02:12 PM PST

    All my carvings keep breaking apart! :( I'm fairly new to wood carving and I love it but it's very disheartening when I put hours into a piece and it ends up breaking.

    Is there a set of tools you recommend that is best for "all around" carving? I don't really know what I want to do with carving yet but I'd like to get some versatile, high quality tools that would break.

    submitted by /u/XxsocketxX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment