• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 17, 2020

    Wood carving Dovahkin helmet carved from cherry. Few flaws but I'm happy!

    Wood carving Dovahkin helmet carved from cherry. Few flaws but I'm happy!


    Dovahkin helmet carved from cherry. Few flaws but I'm happy!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 01:23 AM PST

    Masked Samurai Mounted On Customers Stump

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 04:45 AM PST

    Red cedar rose. (Walnut stem) Carved this for my then girlfriend now wife.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:00 PM PST

    Basswood brachiosaurus to expand the dino collection

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 03:22 AM PST

    Carved up this guy last week!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:45 AM PST

    My first ever wood carving on a piece of driftwood I had lying around. I used an existing knot to make the pipe. I think I’m hooked on carving now!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:09 PM PST

    Cherry Welsh Lovespoon

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:39 PM PST

    An attempt was made

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:57 PM PST

    Panther carving time lapse

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:57 AM PST

    Rustic Driftwood Spirit

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:10 PM PST

    Functional porthole wall clock. Pine/fir wood, teak finish, and hard twisted thread rope for decorations and hangging. Also black iron tacks and hand pyrigraphy. What do you think about the wood texture?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 01:47 AM PST

    Carved a simple angel for my grandma

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:30 PM PST

    Love comes home.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:54 AM PST

    Where can I learn about different types of carving knives?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:04 PM PST

    Hey, I just started out with carving a few months back. There are so many different types of knives with different blade designs and I want to learn about the purpose for each one. Is there a book or another resource someone can point me to? For example these knives have some pretty interestingly shaped blades. What are they for?

    submitted by /u/Probotect0r
    [link] [comments]

    Is Indian Laurel wood good to carve?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:02 PM PST

    I've never tried woodcarving but I've always been interested. Recently I picked up some tools and although I could just buy some recommended wood, I have a lot of Indian Laurel wood from some trees we had to cut down. I mean about 3 trees worth cut into logs and branches of varying width. I figured this is perfect since I have not only an abundance of it but a variety of sizes. But I have a couple days until the tools get here and I'm not sure if the wood will be easy to work with.

    submitted by /u/MXLNCE
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment