• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 16, 2021

    Wood carving 7 species of wood, no stain or dyes added

    Wood carving 7 species of wood, no stain or dyes added


    7 species of wood, no stain or dyes added

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    my first attempt at whittling. done entirely with the smaller blade of a flexcut whittling jack knife

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    Conclusion: Detailing, Wood Burning & Applying Howard Feed and Wax

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    The process of carving and inlaid with gold the table legs of a royal style

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 08:07 PM PDT

    Is there a website that sells reclaimed wood?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 10:14 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a wood source that is sustainable. I'd like to carve kitchen utensils for myself and family members, but I don't want to support big lumber that cuts down forests. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/iwannalearntosurf
    [link] [comments]

    I need some direction

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    I have zero experience, no tools, and want to get started with wood carving. I'm particularly interested making things like decor, cups, bowls, utensils, knickknacks, etc.

    What kind of tools to I need to just get started? Where can I find them?

    submitted by /u/Griggzie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment