• Breaking News

    Monday, March 15, 2021

    Wood carving Wolverine Fan Art

    Wood carving Wolverine Fan Art


    Wolverine Fan Art

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    A jewelry box with a rose, I made it from Maple and Wallnut.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    Basswood camp spoon. This is my very first attempt at wood carving and I am so proud of this little cutie!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 11:52 PM PDT

    Second whittling project

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    Hand carved Crocs, men's size 11 in Basswood by HipShot Wood Carving

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 04:20 AM PDT

    Awesome Wood Carving

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    Willow bark. Covid inspired face.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    WIP - Asuka from Eva. Still thinking of what finish I want to put on it...

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    Carving on the lips with the dremel.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    Carving basswood

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    I thought basswood was supposed to be easy to carve but I find it difficult. Is there a way to prepare it (soak it etc) to make it cut easier?

    submitted by /u/hunter1899
    [link] [comments]

    First "little man" carving. Started with a Doug Linker tutorial but made so many mistakes I tried my own spin. Ended up looking like my husband ��. Any suggestions what to do with the hands?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 07:06 PM PDT

    Buddha I carved for me dad

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    Basswood Gnomie (w/ opinel no. 8 "carver")

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    How can I start this project?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 12:00 AM PDT

    I'll try to keep this short, I want to carve a small wooden dragon for my girlfriend's birthday. She loves dragons, and I think she would appreciate it more if I made it myself. The issue is that I know very little about woodworking. So I wanted to ask how I should I go about doing this, where can I but the wood, what kind of tools should I use, and any other tips would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Phoenix03563
    [link] [comments]

    Amy professional ornsemi professional woodcarvers? Any advice to someone new but enthusiastic?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    Are there any professional or full time woodcarvers here, whose main income (or part of it) comes from carving?

    While I'm practicing and keen to take it further and learn more, I'm interested in how you got started?

    Did you take courses or apprenticeships? Or any qualifications?

    What tools do you use? Mallet and chisel, rotary tools or other power tools?

    Obviously the main thing is to be good at what you do, but beyond that what has your experience been?

    I'd love to hear how you have found it

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/theboothvan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment