• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 26, 2021

    Wood carving I've been doing Bernd Ogrodnik's online wooden puppet Foundation Course and put this together to show the progress (so far) of my first wooden puppet's head!

    Wood carving I've been doing Bernd Ogrodnik's online wooden puppet Foundation Course and put this together to show the progress (so far) of my first wooden puppet's head!


    I've been doing Bernd Ogrodnik's online wooden puppet Foundation Course and put this together to show the progress (so far) of my first wooden puppet's head!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    Any ideas if this is worth anything or where I can find more info on it? I bought it at a garage sale like 8 years ago, can’t find any info.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    Finally...

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    Reverse - wood carving

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    Beginner advice- drying & carving cherry wood

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    Hi I'm a novice at this, I have only carved a few bits and pieces using small blocks I bought online. But last night our cherry tree fell down and I was thinking it would be nice to keep a piece to make something for the house, possibly a hand carved bowl. I'm not looking for a functional bowl, just something for display.

    I don't really know much about wood types etc. I'm aware cherry is a hardwood but that's about it. How long would I have to dry out the wood before carving? Any potential problems to look out for?

    submitted by /u/Yenwos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment