• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 5, 2021

    Wood carving A short vid showing the hiking can I carved. This oak was extremely hard after it dried out.

    Wood carving A short vid showing the hiking can I carved. This oak was extremely hard after it dried out.


    A short vid showing the hiking can I carved. This oak was extremely hard after it dried out.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    Hike can I carved over the weekend. Oak

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    Fairly new to Reddit

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    I've tried posting multiple times and I only get the spinning wheel. I'm I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/msym1975
    [link] [comments]

    Tools advice

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Hey all, I own a basic set of carving tools but was looking to upgrade so something a bit more permeant.

    I was wondering if people had any recommendations for knives, chisels and dremels.

    Many thanks for all replies!

    submitted by /u/soalknight
    [link] [comments]

    Engagement ring box?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I am a newbie in this hobby and want to get into it. What type of wood should I be looking for to make a engagement ring box? Any tips I can get would be great. I already got a basic carving knife set.

    submitted by /u/Wizard_Knife_Fight
    [link] [comments]

    Started carving a comfort bird, then looked them up because the tail was weird. Now it will be a bird figurine ��

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    Update.. So this was how the desk I'm turning into a vanity for my oldest daughter turned out. I think I'm going to put another coat on it and decided to do the insides even though you can't see it with the drawers in place. My OCD was kicking in. Thanks for the advice everyone.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    Spider Net, Spider Net. Something something Spider Net - This one is my new personal. Thought I should treat myself a bit.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    Posting problems on r/Woodcarving?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    Anyone else having issues posting images? I've tried twice in the last day or so, and both times the post shows up on my profile, but not in the subreddit. I've messaged the mods, but have yet to hear anything...

    submitted by /u/doyouknowwatiamsayin
    [link] [comments]

    Abstract piece.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    Handcarved my grandpa as a gift for his birthday.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    Chip carved owl

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    Abstract piece.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    wood carving totoro

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    Chip carved owl

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 06:42 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment