• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 9, 2021

    Wood carving Stating a new pipe today and experimenting with some different carving ideas, not sure if I want to go with the stone or the brick.

    Wood carving Stating a new pipe today and experimenting with some different carving ideas, not sure if I want to go with the stone or the brick.


    Stating a new pipe today and experimenting with some different carving ideas, not sure if I want to go with the stone or the brick.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    CATDOG work in progress. Basswood carved by me (insta/etsy @iiiziiio)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 04:20 AM PDT

    Grateful Surfer

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    I made a wooden cooking spatula for my mom

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 01:31 AM PDT

    Another section of an end table.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    My Great Heron is finally done. Carved from the heartwood of a red cedar.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    Homage to Elijah Pierce

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    Carved then used a wood burner for the first time. Lil rough but I'm happy with it.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    a Mandrill skull I finished this week.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    Beginner here!

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    Hey! I'm new to this hobby and I would like to buy some good quality tools, but preferably don't want to pay too much. Does anyone have any good recommendations? I also live in Europe, I can't afford to let it be shipped from the US. I'm looking for a curved knife and a regular knife to work precisely with.

    I'm also quite curious on what wood types you use!

    submitted by /u/SergeantStroopwafel
    [link] [comments]

    What is the safest way to hollow out a large stump?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    Helping Hands

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    More boxwood whittled salad tong/meat 'grabbers'!

    Finished with shellac. I do not know why they came out two different shades as they were originally one block of boxwood.

    submitted by /u/abridges01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment