• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 12, 2021

    Wood carving “Wish chips” (fidget/anxiety squares) oak and aurora opal! A small beauty for my pocket! I am crazy about making these!

    Wood carving “Wish chips” (fidget/anxiety squares) oak and aurora opal! A small beauty for my pocket! I am crazy about making these!


    “Wish chips” (fidget/anxiety squares) oak and aurora opal! A small beauty for my pocket! I am crazy about making these!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    Another wood spirit

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    A commission I just finished based on Pink Floyd's inflatable pig named "Algie" - Carved out of a single block of cherry and finished with tung oil.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    now it's the square's turn! (Insta/etsy @iiiziiio)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    Some of my projects that i have done lately

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    SquiddYGame guard ...almost finished (insta/etsy @iiiziiio)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    I would like to lacquer this, suggestions on what I should buy to seal it and add some shiny smoothness. Love the idea of something I can paint one layer a day on.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    To try abranet or not? And one other question

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    I've been contemplating getting a small variety pack of Abranet off of Amazon. It's one sheet each of a bunch of grits. Does anyone use this? I'm mainly carving spoons.

    Also, does anyone have a good suggestion for protecting baldes on flexcut knives? I have a couple of knives and was thinking about trying tubing or something. Just not sure what size to use.

    submitted by /u/ReluctantHistorian
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment