• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 13, 2021

    Wood carving First time for wood carving. It is not perfect but it is a start.

    Wood carving First time for wood carving. It is not perfect but it is a start.


    First time for wood carving. It is not perfect but it is a start.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 11:32 AM PST

    Butternut Angel

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 07:16 AM PST

    I'm working on this Dune relief carving in Sapele

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 11:30 AM PST

    New dish and bowls!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 12:33 PM PST

    Rectangular wood carving wall clock - Made of walnut wood and beech wood

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 01:36 AM PST

    Box closed on the L5 project I'm working on

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 01:40 PM PST

    Raven steals the light and makes his escape! 3'×3' western red cedar. One piece.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 04:01 PM PST

    Carved the Kojima productions logo onto the lid of a box

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 12:55 PM PST

    Looking for a specialty tool (L shaped knife)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 08:07 AM PST

    I have a project I'm planning which would be much easier to do with an L shaped knife with a blade that is 1/2" long or less (a 90° bent skew chisel might work but I'd prefer a knife). I don't have the equipment or know how to modify a straight knife. Does anyone know where I could buy such a tool?

    If all else fails I might try screwing an exacto knife blade to a dowel but that's not really an ideal solution

    Does anyone know where to find something like this, alternatively is there another name for this tool? My Google searches so far haven't turned up anything useful yet

    submitted by /u/NaOHman
    [link] [comments]

    Expeliarmus

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 12:43 PM PST

    Christmas is coming��

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 07:32 AM PST

    Christmas is coming so it's finally time for a new upgrade in carving tools. I've been hand carving with my knife for years now and I'm ready for a handled set (not sure if that's the correct term but I'm sure you know what I mean) this is going to be the biggest present where multiple people go in for me so I'm not so worried about price. I want to be able to carve hardwoods as well because I'm a furniture maker. If you could get any set ever or have a set you've wanted forever what would it be/what is it.

    submitted by /u/Few-Dentist8802
    [link] [comments]

    A couple seashells

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 02:31 PM PST

    Station VIII, Midnight Mass

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 02:29 PM PST

    Im looking to expand my woodworking to carving, can you guys recommend a starter set between 50 to 100 dollars. I would like something that can handle hardwoods. And what I would need to sharpen them.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 03:39 PM PST

    Just a "quick" little walnut bowl. I got used to making bigger bowls, and kinda lost my way with symmetry on this one. Pretty wood, though. The garage needs cleaned, I know..��

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 02:56 PM PST

    Need a Custom Wooden Train Track Project Completed.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 06:39 PM PST

    Will discuss further details via dm. The budget is sizeable for this project. Please let me know if interested.

    submitted by /u/JDavidson3298
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment