• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 20, 2020

    Wood carving A massive red maple serving bowl I carved and electrified

    Wood carving A massive red maple serving bowl I carved and electrified


    A massive red maple serving bowl I carved and electrified

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:46 AM PST

    An elephant I chainsaw carved

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:06 AM PST

    Finally got the rough outline done! Working on thinning out the stick below the octopus then on to detail!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:43 AM PST

    First tree spirit I made (using the proper bits)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:20 PM PST

    A massive red maple serving bowl I carved and electrified

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:40 AM PST

    Quick tiki from a scrap 4x4

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:10 PM PST

    What do you think of Jigsaws?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 07:50 AM PST

    Hi everyone! I have a school project where I'm redesigning a jigsaw and I'd like to get some insights from people who have extended experience with them. What are some pain points you've experienced while using your jigsaw? What are some of the features you use most or least on your jigsaw? What kind of jigsaw do you have and what features do you like or dislike about it? What projects or applications do you use your jigsaw for most?

    submitted by /u/Fish554
    [link] [comments]

    Need help naming!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:10 PM PST

    Dremel?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:41 AM PST

    Any wood carvers ever work with deer antler?? Wasn't wearing a mask the other day and read thay it was bad to inhale. I have a good mask now but should I also wear gloves? I usually use my phone while taking breaks and use my water bottle etc so mask eyewear and gloves a good idea? Or do thé gloves matter

    submitted by /u/yeeeeeeeettttt374950
    [link] [comments]

    Any Recommendations for safety googles for over my prescription lenses while carving. A dust mask that works well with the recommended goggles would be great too.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:56 PM PST

    My glasses are progressive lenses, so as they go up and down my nose I end up craning my neck in weird ways to be able to get the right focal length. The 3m disposable masks that I am using work most of the time, but when I try to put goggles in the mix everything goes wonky.

    submitted by /u/Dazumm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment