• Breaking News

    Friday, February 21, 2020

    Wood carving Another whale I just completed, this time a bowhead in basswood.

    Wood carving Another whale I just completed, this time a bowhead in basswood.


    Another whale I just completed, this time a bowhead in basswood.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:29 PM PST

    New trinket box - just finished staining. Top turned out nice.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:28 PM PST

    Infinity pendant. Material - stabilized maple wood

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:57 AM PST

    Gothic B

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 10:32 AM PST

    Old Sycamore Man

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:10 PM PST

    Third stag of my mini collection I just made. I’ll start new projects now but I’ll keep adding different designs in the future I think.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 09:54 AM PST

    Bloodwood and food coloring dyed basswood

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 03:16 PM PST

    Newbie question

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:53 PM PST

    I just started gathering my tools to start woodworking as a hobby to release stress from ptsd. One major question is I wanted to start small with kitchen utensils like spoons spatulas and so forth. My question is how and where do I find the wood? Can you use treated wood from lowes? Are some trees toxic? How can you tell? Do I just cut down any tree? Do I buy wood online? I thought this would be very simple but I actually have a lot of questions lol. Ty for your time.

    submitted by /u/The_Wicked_Wombat
    [link] [comments]

    Check out Wood Spirit Carving Tutorial :)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 12:38 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment