• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 22, 2020

    Wood carving Been doing some hand carved hand studies recently.

    Wood carving Been doing some hand carved hand studies recently.


    Been doing some hand carved hand studies recently.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:44 AM PST

    Asked my kid what he wanted. He gave no shits that I'm still new at this.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:28 AM PST

    It's been a while. I had to put my dog down right after xmas and was just miserable for a long time. But here's a Wampanoag I saw on a PBS special and decided to carve. Hope you're all doing well!!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 12:14 PM PST

    Native American. I chainsaw carved out of pine.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:08 AM PST

    my first job is wood carving

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:20 AM PST

    my first job is wood carving

    my first job is wood carving

    my first job is wood carving

    submitted by /u/VitaliyUa88
    [link] [comments]

    Not quite up to par with what everyone else is doing yet, but this is my little desk companion

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 11:57 AM PST

    My first attempt, had fun practicing

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:38 PM PST

    Darkest food-safe finish?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:15 PM PST

    Hey guys, looking to carve my first spoon with basswood. Are there any finishes that I can apply to it to make it look a little darker than it is?

    submitted by /u/ptkafc
    [link] [comments]

    Woodworking software

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 02:38 PM PST

    hey guys, just wanted to share to you guys this amazing software i found about a month ago now. It shows me so many projects that i can use to work and anything you would ever want to now about the projects themselves. I just thought i would let some more people now about this as i just find it such an escape from the real world when i'm striving towards my end product i'm working on.

    If anyone wants to now the software i use just leave a comment and ill send it to you

    Have a great day

    just remember keep on smiling :)

    submitted by /u/nathant0095
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment