• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 6, 2020

    Wood carving Pretty happy with this 18th century style doll head. Getting the features symmetrical is SO hard! Constructive criticism welcome.

    Wood carving Pretty happy with this 18th century style doll head. Getting the features symmetrical is SO hard! Constructive criticism welcome.


    Pretty happy with this 18th century style doll head. Getting the features symmetrical is SO hard! Constructive criticism welcome.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:36 PM PST

    My first go at a face on a piece of Red heart.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:22 PM PST

    Epoxy for joining 2 pieces of oak?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 04:56 AM PST

    I need to make a box, since i can't find big enough piece of wood (i have lots of oak fire wood but i guess its too wet to carve in it, it dried for only 1,5year) so i need to glue 2 pieces of oak board together in order to make a cube so then i can remove the inside to make a box, but can i use epoxy 5min to do it? will it hold well? or i need to go buy some wood glue?

    submitted by /u/gustav616
    [link] [comments]

    Made a steam roller

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:42 PM PST

    Looking for advice!!! Please help!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:34 PM PST

    Hey guys!! I want to carve a pattern into a wood ring for my boyfriend, but I have basically no experience lol

    I don't want to make the ring myself, so I need an unfinished wood ring, and then I want to carve the pattern in, paint it, and seal it.

    ANY advice would be greatly appreciated!! Please help!

    submitted by /u/ms_pavlov
    [link] [comments]

    Good tools

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 03:42 PM PST

    Hi everyone. I just started taking an interest in wood carving. I've been watching some videos on YouTube to make a kuksa. I feel like I want to start there but my problem is I don't want to buy some garbage tools that aren't going to last. Can someone recommend a good brand or a good place to look for tools?

    submitted by /u/bontakun82
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment