• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 23, 2020

    Wood carving Anyone know what kinda tree this is, or how it gets formed like that? Seen in Sweden.

    Wood carving Anyone know what kinda tree this is, or how it gets formed like that? Seen in Sweden.


    Anyone know what kinda tree this is, or how it gets formed like that? Seen in Sweden.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    Incense holder, bit out of practice but it's functional

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    A small horse - fairly happy!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    My attempt at a 5 minute Wizard. First time carving anything, took me way longer that 5mins (partly because I was stoned) but I enjoyed it definitely gonna do more carving! Hope you guys like it

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    New Wood Carving Videos Community

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Hello fellow woodworkers. I would like to invite You to check a new subreddit I created today. It is all about Wood Carving. https://www.reddit.com/r/WoodCarvingVideos

    submitted by /u/grabovetskiy
    [link] [comments]

    Cherry wood spoon, from a tree that fell in front of my house.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    My retired father’s first go with a dremel

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Suggestions on a good froe that won't break the bank?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    Seems like the cheap ones are welded rather than forged, and kinda halfass. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Lasivian
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment