• Breaking News

    Monday, July 13, 2020

    Wood carving Made this for my cousin at Christmas

    Wood carving Made this for my cousin at Christmas


    Made this for my cousin at Christmas

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Carved a bottle stopper, seemed only appropriate to use it with Scotch rather than wine

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    My most intricate handcarving yet. A Maori koru for a dear friend of mine. Meaning in comments.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Best gloves to carve in.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    I bought a kit and it came with gloves, but they're starting to wear out and i'm looking for new ones. I thought they were cut resistant level 5, so i bought more of those. But when they came, they felt a lot less cut resistant than the ones I already had. Is it possible that I had level 6? I've looked online and most wood carving gloves and level 5 so should i just use those ones instead. I could also just buy the kit it came in again but it was expensive and not worth it for just two gloves. If anyone has a recommendation please let me know. Thank you !!!!

    submitted by /u/Lettuce-on-a-stick
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon carving I made for my coworker.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    New to this- when and how are he best ways to use these different tools

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    I made a copy of Dan Heros "armless man in his armchair".

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Is there any woods that easily sourced UK?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Currently buying Basswood online and its so expensive. Its also hard to find bigger pieces. Are there any woods of similar features that are cheaper and easier to buy?

    submitted by /u/benjaminhandley
    [link] [comments]

    Youtube inspiration

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Is there any YouTube channels you guys watch that are good /useful to watch for wood carving I currently watch

    Doug Linker Kevin Coates Stinnett Sticks

    submitted by /u/Twiggs747
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment