• Breaking News

    Monday, August 17, 2020

    Wood carving Avocado Pit Tapir

    Wood carving Avocado Pit Tapir


    Avocado Pit Tapir

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    Some iron man carving

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    First project! It’s a pendant that goes on a bracelet I’m making for my girlfriend. How does it look so far?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    My cousin recently started wood carving. What would be a really useful gift to buy him?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    A cookbook holder for my wife. I love chip carving!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Tips for beginner?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! I've been carving random stick around for almost a year and been making wands out of them, could someone help me figure out how to carve designs in them? They are all blank and sanded, I'm looking to do some spirals and groves in them! Thanks :p

    submitted by /u/whipcracknumber5
    [link] [comments]

    (Very new to this) helping finishing a piece

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Hello all- so I am very new to all of this, and only just started with a very simple 4 tool Beavercraft beginner's set.

    I happened to carve a very simple pendant that my wife (some how) happens to adore. How should I go about finishing it? I want it to be be able to hold up a bit, and I have never done anything like this. Should something that will be used as jewelry be varnished? Simply wiped down with something like danish oil? As it's being worn, only something that's food safe?

    I'd love any advice here.

    submitted by /u/Deweymaverick
    [link] [comments]

    Advice

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    I've completed a few small projects now, nothing major through. I have some ideas for things that I want to do however I am well aware that these are beyond my current ability.

    Does anyone know of any projects you did when starting out that really helped develop techniques I could attempt to build up my skills some more

    submitted by /u/soalknight
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment