• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 23, 2020

    Wood carving Just finished, does anyone else struggle keeping focused on a project?

    Wood carving Just finished, does anyone else struggle keeping focused on a project?


    Just finished, does anyone else struggle keeping focused on a project?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    First time with inlay, not perfect but had fun. Mahogany and purper heart.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    I made a dobson fly fork for eating fruit. Sycamore wood.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    How clogs are made

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Recent

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Help With Custom Wooden Sword Handle

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    I recently bought a casted replica of Heimdall's sword from Thor! While I love it, it needs some work, especially around the handle area. One of my primary needs is help with a custom Wooden Grip. It would have to be hand carved or engraved, and since the sword is already finished it would have to be two identical separate pieces that could be connected on the handle. I personally don't have the artistic ability, experience, or supplies for something like this, and I'd rather someone who has experience takes it on. If anyone has any advice for finding someone who does this, or any references, please let me know! I can't add pictures here so if you'd like to see what I have in mind please PM me!

    submitted by /u/CaptainMagma48
    [link] [comments]

    Made my first Kravik Lyre. Body carved out of a solid peice of Black Alder, soundboard made from Norwegian Spruce.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment