• Breaking News

    Friday, September 11, 2020

    Wood carving 3"x3"x4" basswood carving

    Wood carving 3"x3"x4" basswood carving


    3"x3"x4" basswood carving

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Cooking spoon out of laurel, and my 3rd proper attempt at kolrosing

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Where can I find a small hook knife for teaspoons/tablespoons?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Last night I tried making a small 1/2 tablespoon and quickly found out it seems impossible because the average sized hook knife is way too big.

    Where can I find a tiny hook knife??

    submitted by /u/geologicalgeology
    [link] [comments]

    Birthday presents ready to be shipped.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    In honour of my former EOD(Navy) squad I carved out their emblem

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    How to sharpen a hook knife?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm new here. I bought a cheap (yes, I know: You get what you pay for) basic kit that included a hook knife and a spoon blank to get started.

    I've been hand-sharpening my knives at home for decades, so I am comfortable with a whetstone, but can someone point me to some help getting a hook knife sharpened adequately?

    thanks!

    submitted by /u/oath_coach
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment