• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 17, 2021

    Wood carving [Completed Back in 1979] One of My First Japanese Style Nitsuke Squirrel Carving Out of a Single Walnut

    Wood carving [Completed Back in 1979] One of My First Japanese Style Nitsuke Squirrel Carving Out of a Single Walnut


    [Completed Back in 1979] One of My First Japanese Style Nitsuke Squirrel Carving Out of a Single Walnut

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 07:57 AM PST

    Littol Godzilla

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:20 PM PST

    My bear carving skills are improving! Second bear is on the left, first in the right.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 09:02 AM PST

    Valentine's gift for my wife.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 05:22 PM PST

    Usually I'm carving stupid figures, but this one was needed for the tree. Scroll cut out basswood, pyro burn lines, acrylic paint. Burned year into the reverse, so we would remember the ye......

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 07:27 AM PST

    Friend's daughter just turned 1. I made her momma penguin and egg

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:34 PM PST

    Avocado carving oxidized

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 07:59 AM PST

    I tried carving an avocado pit and the parts I carved are oxidizing and turning white. Anybody know what's up with that?

    I dried them for three days, peeled off the skin, and set to it. One day later, they look like this. On this one you can see the difference between the parts I sheered off of the inside to make the halves flat.

    Will this go away as they dry more? Is this common for avocado pit carving?

    submitted by /u/Angry-Alien
    [link] [comments]

    “All the fun things”

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 11:14 AM PST

    My country is in lockdown right now so I decided to take up whittling! Here's my first finished product.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 04:00 PM PST

    So I haven’t carved in a while. I’m super excited about getting into this. I used to use a dremel back in high school, messed with small sticks and my pocket knife here and there, but obvi nothing serious. Thank you all for inspiring me to get back into it and trying something new.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:46 PM PST

    First attempt at woodcarving for St Valentine - used a knife, cut myself pretty badly trying to do the top portion - not sure how to do it, but I'll need a glove that's not cloth when I finish it.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 12:47 PM PST

    Handcarved mask. Limewood and acrylic paint.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 10:50 AM PST

    Another Carving with my favorite Husky knife, Purely for Beginners, Start carving Now!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 11:52 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment