• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 13, 2021

    Wood carving Just keeping my hand in, following a theme a combination of wood and metal in this case ebony from piano keys and brass from old clocks. Hope you don't find the combination offensive 🙂

    Wood carving Just keeping my hand in, following a theme a combination of wood and metal in this case ebony from piano keys and brass from old clocks. Hope you don't find the combination offensive ��


    Just keeping my hand in, following a theme a combination of wood and metal in this case ebony from piano keys and brass from old clocks. Hope you don't find the combination offensive ��

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 05:17 AM PST

    One of my wife’s carving

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 04:43 PM PST

    Wooden Santa Hat.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 06:29 AM PST

    My hand carved Komodo dragon, in boxwood. With inlaid ebony eyes.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:21 AM PST

    Made with a good Ole victorinix

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 12:25 PM PST

    Question from a Beginner!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 10:15 AM PST

    I'm looking to start woodcarving, specifically scale models of ships. Does anyone have any advice on getting started (tools to get, videos to watch, books to buy)? Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/celticboy27
    [link] [comments]

    Name that wood

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:18 AM PST

    Just a cheeky project I just started.��

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 08:12 PM PST

    Little snow dude

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 07:18 PM PST

    Need to touch up the paint some, but my first attempt at a Viking.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 01:36 PM PST

    Another Doug Linker little guy (although larger than usual), this is based on his new version but I changed it to shirt sleeves and dungarees!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 12:17 PM PST

    Do I need to be good at drawing to wood work

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 10:18 PM PST

    I've only whittled a few small projects and it's a great past time but I've seen on this sub Reddit people that make these beautiful creations alway draw and plan out them and I am a terrible artist always have been so am I able to create bigger projects?

    submitted by /u/lukerosen
    [link] [comments]

    Friends welcome! I suggest watching a movie about how I made furniture for the church, it was last year. I will be grateful for all the comments and likes)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 11:55 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment