• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 15, 2021

    Wood carving a little shark i carved a while ago

    Wood carving a little shark i carved a while ago


    a little shark i carved a while ago

    Posted: 15 May 2021 03:01 AM PDT

    As promised, after last week. Phase two of my hand carved crocodile hatching from an egg. Boxwood (Buxus). One more week should complete it.��

    Posted: 15 May 2021 12:21 AM PDT

    next step lacquer...

    Posted: 15 May 2021 06:35 AM PDT

    "Brothers Perch" hand carved in a piece of cottonwood bark. It is 11.5 inches in height.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    Fish hook pendant. Material - tigerwood

    Posted: 15 May 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    Q for Canadian carvers: where to source wood (balsa/basswood) for making small figurines? I'm a beginner.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    Carving flowers on wood by artisans with more than 20 years of experience

    Posted: 15 May 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    Recs For Starter Chisel Set

    Posted: 14 May 2021 10:57 PM PDT

    Hi Everyone,

    I've been power carving for a few months and would like to grab a quality starter chisel set and begin experimenting with those. Any recommendations for $200 or under would be appreciated.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Shvprksh3
    [link] [comments]

    Help picking out a rotary tool!?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I am looking to get into woodcarving/wood working and so I have decent budget for tools. I plan on getting some hand carving tools as well as power tools. Currently, I am looking for suggestions on a rotary tool. I have a flexible budget but would like to keep this item under $150 since it's my first one. I have 2 small projects in mind, one is simply carving my wife's name out of a flat piece of wood to hang on the wall after staining. The other is a bit more difficult, essentially I want to make a wooden trophy-a square base (I will engrave it) and the top part will be a bowl. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/UncivilryIIII
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment