• Breaking News

    Friday, May 14, 2021

    Wood carving Mini-scoop for my sugar bowl.

    Wood carving Mini-scoop for my sugar bowl.


    Mini-scoop for my sugar bowl.

    Posted: 13 May 2021 10:33 PM PDT

    How do you deal with lack of motivation and procrastination?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    So I've been carving faces for almost a year and the last few months I've been trying to do a session every other day from 7pm to 9pm or whenever I feel like ending. I don't completely force myself to do it but I've been talking to some friends who make other forms of art and they say how they just do it whenever they want and that works much better for them. I tried that the last 2 weeks and only did one session. I only have no motivation when it comes to starting some carving and in the end I usually always enjoy my sessions no matter how mad and frustrated I get. How do you force yourself to get carving and how do you realize the difference between procrastination and no interest (in carving at the time)?

    submitted by /u/SearAgate
    [link] [comments]

    My Successful Wood Working Journey ����

    Posted: 13 May 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    My Successful Wood Working Journey 😊😊

    Hey Everyone super pumpped to be part of this amazing group Im getting so much out of everyone's contribution so I thought I would shear an article I found thats talk about "Best Woodworking Plan" that you all might find usefull. Have a great day everyone and looking forward to more value :)-

    See in the description ,the best article here 🤘

    https://preview.redd.it/bjca3g1wixy61.png?width=720&format=png&auto=webp&s=df36891ea96a2703605357895c43b2c9c854b455

    submitted by /u/Pulpula
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment