• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 6, 2021

    Wood carving Ball in cage, 4 levels from a single piece.

    Wood carving Ball in cage, 4 levels from a single piece.


    Ball in cage, 4 levels from a single piece.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    First bit of carving, I think Iv'e found a new hobby! Also first tools. I'm not used to sharpening gouges (or that v-chisel!) so looking for recommends on slip stones, or similar options?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 04:49 AM PDT

    Carving a little liberty cap all in one piece and I'm really happy with how it's coming out so far ��

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    Christmas gift for carver

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    Hello all, A good friend of mine carves ducks and fish by hand as a hobby, I would like to get him a gift related to this for Christmas. Any recommendations of something he might appreciate? Thank you all

    submitted by /u/toyotis
    [link] [comments]

    Early days on this fella but happy with progress so far

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    Station VII: Midnight Mass, Carving

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    Question from beginner woodcarver: what are your key woodcarving tools?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Would love everyone's expertise on what they use. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/wafflesonsaturday
    [link] [comments]

    My latest

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    Friend of mine made me this chisel rack for my bench top so the chisels I am using do not pile up in my workspace. Not sure how I carved all this time without one. I definitely didn’t realize how much nicer it would be having them racked like this as I worked.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    What are some woods similar to the hardness level of bass wood?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    Chainsaw only so far. Should have grabbed the smaller one. Big saw was ready though.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment