• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 13, 2020

    Wood carving Momma and baby timberdoodle.

    Wood carving Momma and baby timberdoodle.


    Momma and baby timberdoodle.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:58 PM PST

    My son (12) just finished his first project with the stuff his great grandmother sent him.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:12 PM PST

    How can I fix this cup!?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:16 AM PST

    Bought a wood carved cup from Sami people in North Norway. Made the mistake to pass a anti-bacterial wipe (no alcohol, I think) but it seems to have rubbed off something off the wood. How can I fix this in order to use it with hot coffee/tea?! Thanks! https://imgur.com/a/5uGJ2W2/

    submitted by /u/silvetti
    [link] [comments]

    A chess piece I just finished

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:20 PM PST

    Painted carving from my last post. I went with the classic fisherman theme.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:10 PM PST

    Manta Ray - inspired by u/anthropocon

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:39 PM PST

    Some spoons that I've done so far this year. Would love to hear what you think of 'em ��

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 02:33 PM PST

    I’m writing a book with a character who does woodcarving and I need your help!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 03:36 PM PST

    I'm writing a book, or maybe a short story. I'm not sure yet. Anyways, one of the main characters and a minor character do woodcarving. The minor character is a father who is teaching his son, and the main character is his twelve year old son.

    I don't know much about woodcarving, but I've seen some of the gorgeous stuff you talented people have made. Please tell me anything you think I should know and just some basic terms or whatever. I'll come up with some questions when I know more about the subject.

    Maybe if you know any links or videos you think I should specifically watch, that would be great too!

    Edit::

    I'm thinking that the father is more into bigger carvings, because he sells them. By the son is more interested in smaller hand carvings.

    submitted by /u/pelicanmaam
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment