• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 7, 2020

    Wood carving My fist carving ever! Moravian Star. It's not as symmetrical as it should be but still very proud of it.

    Wood carving My fist carving ever! Moravian Star. It's not as symmetrical as it should be but still very proud of it.


    My fist carving ever! Moravian Star. It's not as symmetrical as it should be but still very proud of it.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Wooden dumpling. 2nd project ever

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Hey! I’m wondering if I can save this kuksa somehow. It’s my first one so i’d like to finish it. Cheers from Finland

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Maori hook (American Holly)

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    Mirrored infinity

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    My First Carving (Mushroom)

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Tools for beginner

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Hi =]

    I want to start carving.

    What kind of tools I need to start?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/drsecr
    [link] [comments]

    What tool is this?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Saw this tool being used to block out a kuksa. Any ideas on what this is called? Looks like it's somehow connected a piece of metal for stability. Is it a specific kind of knife? THIS

    submitted by /u/hockeydank
    [link] [comments]

    Can't get any good cuts in the wood?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I just bought some new Flexcut knives and have sharpened them just to make sure they are sharp. I also have some basswood to carve, but I cannot make any good cuts in the basswood. It is extremely hard to get any depth in a stop cut, and with a V cut I can only make very small cuts as the knife is halted if I go anywhere even remotely deep. Is there something wrong with the wood or knives, or am I just weaker than I thought? I see guys on youtube that can just shave off wood and make quarter-inch stop cuts like it is nothing, but I am unable to do that.

    submitted by /u/EnthusiastofAll
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment