• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 14, 2020

    Wood carving What do you think about zentangle patterns in woodcarving?

    Wood carving What do you think about zentangle patterns in woodcarving?


    What do you think about zentangle patterns in woodcarving?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    The Hermit 12”x19”

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    Learning to chip carve at home during covid

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    I was told by u/Daelthas this would be a good place to post wood my carving, It has been 20 plus years since I caved wood, my father taught me when I was a kid, he passed away 8 years ago, this brings back a lot of memories. I will continue and try to revive old skills.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Maple knife

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Not exactly wood......

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    My first spoon

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Beginner looking for tips, help, suggestions, etc.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    Beginner looking for tips, help, suggestions, etc.

    Hey everyone,

    I've been very bored lately, so I've decided to try out a new hobby. Wood carving seemed the most fun and I've always adored pagan art and crafts. I ordered a basic spoon carving set online (you know, 3 knives) and tried out to carve a Wood Spirit as a first practice. Could anyone suggest some tips or techniques that I should improve and how to progress in general, what to try out to improve my skill. Thank you very much!

    https://preview.redd.it/wwdj224vbu451.jpg?width=1200&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5acade59df306e8227cb76baea0bfdf6bb202841

    submitted by /u/FrollTheBeerTroll
    [link] [comments]

    How To Carve Toyota C-HR Hybrid 2020 | Wood Working And Wood Carving

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    Made an even smaller Ball in a Cage - Seriously, you should consider making one. Gets better every time.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    How to find ideas

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Hello All. I am new at woodcarving and am looking for ideas on what to do as my next project. I've done spoons and canoes. I've NO shortage of wood. Maple, oak and pine. I just need ideas, or any references. Books, YouTube videos, websites. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you all.

    submitted by /u/kryogein
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    http://imgur.com/a/WlZJrgB

    When doing the eye the eyelid is (not sure how to say it) part of the eyelid pops off, how can I prevent this? I think I know why the eyebrow chipped, because I was using a chisel to deepen the area. Should i only use a knife and gouge for the eyes and eyelid?

    submitted by /u/SearAgate
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment