• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 27, 2020

    Wood carving This is my second spiral (pre-sanding) which I measured too short but went with it anyway.

    Wood carving This is my second spiral (pre-sanding) which I measured too short but went with it anyway.


    This is my second spiral (pre-sanding) which I measured too short but went with it anyway.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    Third carving and by far the best

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    NTD: birthday haul, gf and friends know me so well

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    I make wood sculptures based on my childhood drawings. Here is a recreation of Master Roshi's living room.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    Carving a Pixelated Wooden Spoon

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Can I use this pine to practice woodcarving? I can find these types of pine boards (about an inch thick) for U.S $15 down here. I want to learn carving for sprucing up my furniture projects.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    new to this need advice on beginner tools and everything else

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    I've always been interested in this so going to start looking into it more. I have basic woodworking experience. Just don't know where to start.

    submitted by /u/yisit
    [link] [comments]

    Carved the epoxy inlays for the piece

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Bull, Lacewood

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    What do you think of my whatever this is (i wanna drill a hole and put string in it and make it a pendant)

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    My latest Carved Flag, a modified Maryland flag that I designed that is now used by my local Gun Range

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    Question: Do I need an axe?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    I'm just getting started in carving. I think I will be predominantly making spoons, utensils and other small things. Do I need an axe to rough out blanks? If not, what should I use?

    submitted by /u/thisusernameisweak
    [link] [comments]

    Best way too keep practicing/"improve" without wood? Drawing maybe?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Wood carving on pine??

    I'm new to woodcarving and I'm currently low on money so I can't pick up any nice recommended carving wood at the moment. I mainly want to learn woodcarving to give another dimension to my furniture projects. Would drawing do? Could I wood carve on pine?

    submitted by /u/Guatwood
    [link] [comments]

    Toast to a day's good work!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Quality of eBay carving kits?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    I did some wood carving in high school, just using a utility knife and maple wood. I would like to get back into it, but wasn't too buy some real wood carving tools. The high end companies seem to be out of my budget, but on eBay I can get a set of gouges, chisels and v tools for $20-$50. I'm just wondering if they will be cheap junk, or if they would be good.

    submitted by /u/LordofthePothos
    [link] [comments]

    wood carving

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Old wood carving

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Hello, I have an old wood carving that I cannot identify

    submitted by /u/fragmentumdelumine
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment