• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 5, 2021

    Wood carving My first carving (for Christmas). Only cost me four stitches.

    Wood carving My first carving (for Christmas). Only cost me four stitches.


    My first carving (for Christmas). Only cost me four stitches.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:17 AM PST

    Another of my quarantine carving projects

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:22 AM PST

    Started a new hobby during lockdown.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:32 AM PST

    (Beginner) Made a birch bookmark for myself with a knot design

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:33 PM PST

    I tiny mug and coffee spoon I made.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:16 AM PST

    I’m left handed. Can I use this crook knife?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:49 AM PST

    My first carving! How is everyone so good on their first?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:37 PM PST

    Thanks to Doug Linker my first carve was a ton of fun. I call him “Worried Santa”.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:54 PM PST

    Little carving for a friend, me, 2020

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:18 PM PST

    I started carving during the spring lockdown. These are the tools that I use. Mora and Beavercraft.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:38 AM PST

    Im 13 and this is my first carving

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:23 PM PST

    Second carving using this knife, it feels a bit 'chunky' when trying to do detail. Can anyone recommend a knife that would do a better job.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:12 PM PST

    About to start my first project of the year. #weddingspoons hopefully ! ����

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 02:38 PM PST

    Upswept vs Straight Blade

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:09 PM PST

    I'm looking into detail knives for simple basswood, caricature carvings, and I see many variations. Would you please tell me how upswept, sheepsfoot, chisel, straight etc., effect the wood?

    Also, I see detail knives that go through 3/4" of an in to 2". Not sure what tools are appropriate for a desired effect or project size.

    The blocks I have are 1" and 2" blocks of various lengths if you know of specific knife styles best suited for that scale.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/monkeyboxer15
    [link] [comments]

    4th ever carving

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:02 PM PST

    Here's the Wise bald Man, Exited to share this carving experiment!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:46 AM PST

    Engineered Wood Solutions

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:24 PM PST

    Bringing forth engineered wood solutions, Evowood specializes in a huge variety of Textured Wood for Interiors like Engineered Wooden Products, Door Frames, Solid Wood Sheets, Wooden Tiles, etc. Exhibiting the ethos of sheer artistry, EvoWood in India scientifically produces Wood Engineered Products that are crafted with an intent to add a minimalistic yet luxurious touch to your spaces. Reflecting their devotion in treating Wood with utmost dignity, EvoWood's Wood Engineered Products specializes in intricate details, a sophisticated aura, and contemporary hues, making it perfect to complete your extraordinary interiors with a perfect Wood Finish.

    submitted by /u/lucere_lighting
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment