• Breaking News

    Friday, February 12, 2021

    Wood carving Ouch. 3rd time in the same spot. Have I learned? No. Lol. They're just getting deeper. 😂 My knife is too sharp for level 5 gloves, apparently.

    Wood carving Ouch. 3rd time in the same spot. Have I learned? No. Lol. They're just getting deeper. �� My knife is too sharp for level 5 gloves, apparently.


    Ouch. 3rd time in the same spot. Have I learned? No. Lol. They're just getting deeper. �� My knife is too sharp for level 5 gloves, apparently.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 08:34 AM PST

    Really new at this. Saw a YouTube video. Found a chunk of wood. Got out the dremel. This guy was in there!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 05:30 PM PST

    My fat Santa I carved out of basswood with a flexcut knife.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 01:32 AM PST

    First project, a spoon out of scrap wood from a packing crate. Got so addicted just bought some fancy wood types to play with.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 12:00 AM PST

    How it started....how it's coming

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 12:12 PM PST

    Roughing out a carving from a maple log and found what I believe is flamed maple on one side.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 03:52 PM PST

    Anyone ever use a STL file to get a 3D stencil for your 3D woodcarving?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 08:52 AM PST

    I'm wanting to carve a tentacle and I was looking at some STL (3D CAD) files and was wondering if I could take a front and side image and use that as my front and side stencil on my block of wood. Anyone else do something similar? Any advise?

    submitted by /u/Leaja
    [link] [comments]

    My dad got a commission from a friend to carve a life-size replica of a 36 inch brown trout he caught because the friend was able to keep the fish.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 11:29 AM PST

    Couple of spoons

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 02:00 AM PST

    Hi all! Been carving since December 2020 and I'd like to share with you some of my better works. Now they may not all be that functional but I sure did enjoy making them :)

    https://ibb.co/jD7q6gt https://ibb.co/wRnNXgz https://ibb.co/09tC08d https://ibb.co/pjwcg9X

    All of the wood was salvaged/reclaimed so I don't know what most of them are. I live in northeastern Spain. I know the squiggly one is pine for sure... Any takers?

    submitted by /u/Chawree
    [link] [comments]

    A royal hair colour for a loyal and royal soldier! Here is a key ring that my boyfriend carved and that I painted. It's acrylic on oak with a splash of varnish.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 01:44 PM PST

    Had to update my wife's make-up brush handle

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 10:40 AM PST

    First time carving using a rotary tool, is there any burr kits that you would recommend? Mainly going to be carving maple logs and pine 4x4s

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 04:35 PM PST

    Small pocket size sharpening stone suggestions?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 01:45 PM PST

    How to Fix Common Wood Carving/Power Carving Mistakes

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 02:42 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment