• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 28, 2021

    Wood carving My first carving (right) and second in the works

    Wood carving My first carving (right) and second in the works


    My first carving (right) and second in the works

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    Where I work and great colleagues

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    Deer ornament, jewelry.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    Wood Carving Lamborghini Urus

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    Here's a telemarketer for a mafia hitman service, a disgraced tugboat captain, a dude just trying to understand both sides of the story, a gentleman wizard, and a man on his last day at work before retiring from the Bear Taming Grenade Farm.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    The Great Goodboy

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    Little dude outta basswood and waiting for paint

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    Grinding bowl - MY first attempt with epoxy

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 10:03 PM PDT

    Looking for an Australian Woodcarver

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    SO not sure if this is the best place for this but ive been trying to find a Woodcarver thats in Australia for a Bo staff ive been trying to make which the wood i want is nearly never sold outside of Australia

    If theres a better place to post this put it in the comments or if you could possibly help send me a message

    submitted by /u/GadduroftheNorth
    [link] [comments]

    Bowl making but really hard wood.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    Hey folks,

    My Pops brought me some beautiful large cuts of wood that was going to use my angle grinder to carve into bowls. I got started last night and my disk is horribly inadequate.

    I'm not sure what type of wood it is but when you try to chop it, Thor's hammer and axe would need to combine to get through it.

    Would anyone have a suggestion for a disk that will help my pull out lots of material? I used a king Arthur's Holy Galahad and it was a slow process to just try and even it out.

    submitted by /u/mibergeron
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe I am a wood carver?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    Friends, I suggest you watch a fresh video

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment