• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 27, 2021

    Wood carving Making some minor progress on this between other projects. A long way to go though

    Wood carving Making some minor progress on this between other projects. A long way to go though


    Making some minor progress on this between other projects. A long way to go though

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 04:50 PM PST

    I do a fair amount of wood working and I'd like to try my hand at carving but I have no idea where to begin. I have no clue what tools I need or what sort of projects to begin with and I was hoping you guys could point me toward some good resources for learning to carve. Thank you!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 06:00 PM PST

    What type of projects would be best suited for this tool set?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 05:30 PM PST

    Big boys

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 03:02 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment