• Breaking News

    Monday, November 25, 2019

    Wood carving Fruit/Bread Bowl I Carved From Piece Of Walnut

    Wood carving Fruit/Bread Bowl I Carved From Piece Of Walnut


    Fruit/Bread Bowl I Carved From Piece Of Walnut

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 03:00 AM PST

    Cedar Snowman

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 05:30 AM PST

    wolf

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:32 PM PST

    Carved from purple heart and maple, dime for scale.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 03:31 PM PST

    I suck balsa at carving roses

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:42 AM PST

    Tool choice questions

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:22 PM PST

    Well, I thought I was ready to purchase gouges for relief carving, but I'm confused at this point. I know the sweeps and sizes I'm going for, but I'm not sure of the handles. I have only carved sitting down, and don't have a setup to carve standing. Does the handle size matter for me? I'm thinking intermediate since I'm probably not going to use a mallet for the time being, but I honestly don't know.

    submitted by /u/GamesAndGundams
    [link] [comments]

    Woodcarving Schools in Bangkok Thailand

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 02:19 PM PST

    Could anyone recommend a woodcarving school or teachers in Bangkok? I'm a beginner but would like to spend a week of intensive learning.

    submitted by /u/fourwallsresearch
    [link] [comments]

    Source of Wood

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:30 PM PST

    I'm looking for ideas to gather some wood to make some cups or Kuksa's. I live in Southwest MT and wonder about the legality and ethics of gathering wood from nearby national forests and BLM land. Ideally, I would seek out home owners who recently removed a tree.

    What do you all do?

    submitted by /u/nowhere_man_1992
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment