• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 26, 2019

    Wood carving Odin (a gift for my friend)

    Wood carving Odin (a gift for my friend)


    Odin (a gift for my friend)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:19 AM PST

    1/2 shore bird on reclaimed wood, I just finished

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 03:45 AM PST

    It's been a while, but I finally finished another (actually 3rd) kodama!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 06:43 PM PST

    I really enjoy how this turned out. First time mixing chip and power carving

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:54 AM PST

    Help me carve some flags

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:02 AM PST

    I'm working on a name plate for my front door and I want to carve three signal flags below the name. Does anyone have a good tutorial for something like that and a good method for transferring designs to the work surface. Specific tool recommendations are also welcome.

    So far I've only carved/whittled in the round and this will be my first attempt at this kind of work. Luckily I have plenty basswood to practice on.

    submitted by /u/Chrthiel
    [link] [comments]

    Hello...enjoy this mushroom carving that I just finished.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 03:13 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment