• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 15, 2019

    Wood carving 2nd carving, proportions way off, a lot of missed cuts, but will post due to a request. Tell me if you guys want to see my progress

    Wood carving 2nd carving, proportions way off, a lot of missed cuts, but will post due to a request. Tell me if you guys want to see my progress


    2nd carving, proportions way off, a lot of missed cuts, but will post due to a request. Tell me if you guys want to see my progress

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:18 AM PST

    A honey dipper I made my mom from a white birch branch, finished with mineral oil.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:51 AM PST

    Ladies and gentlemen may I present Billie Eyelash, the most fabulous unicorn in rainbow valley!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:01 AM PST

    Chose a whiskey barrel for my first attempt at woodcarving. A few things I would change but gonna leave it alone.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:43 PM PST

    I'm making a walking stick/wizard staff. First time ever carving and in really enjoying the time. Going to obtain some stones to place on it. More to come

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 09:31 AM PST

    I’ve been putting this one off for a while, but got it done in time for Christmas to give to my son. My most recent carving, a bear holding a honey pot from basswood, finished with tru-oil.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:33 PM PST

    Bass in process. Lots of sanding on the way

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 10:01 AM PST

    Chip carving book recommendations ?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 09:24 AM PST

    Hello, I have a friend who has just started getting into chip carving. I've been looking to get her a book to help along the way. She is not a complete newbie in the wood carving world. There are quite a few books out there, but I thought I'd see if anyone here would have any specific recommendations. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/thewheelonthebus
    [link] [comments]

    Bad photo, not so great carving. Done on toothpick. Any suggestions for working so small to make it better?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 09:16 PM PST

    Qvevri (Kvevri) - Georgian wine makers

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:44 PM PST

    Any one feel like their wood carving arm is stronger than the other?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:45 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment