• Breaking News

    Monday, December 23, 2019

    Wood carving I fix a lot of moldings by hand at work

    Wood carving I fix a lot of moldings by hand at work


    I fix a lot of moldings by hand at work

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 06:02 AM PST

    Tabouret chair that i carved out of block of wood and burned

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 03:49 AM PST

    Finished carving Old Saint Nick

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 05:11 PM PST

    First carving. Pawn carved from the other half of this branch I found in my back yard. I believe it was from an Osage Orange tree.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 12:32 AM PST

    I need advices

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 06:10 AM PST

    Hi, I wanna get into wood carving but I'm starting from the point 0.
    I'm looking for good tools to beggin, but I don't wan't to buy unfunctional thing.

    I want something resistant, good for starting, witch allows me to do several things to discover this activity by its widest way possible.

    so if you think of kit or essentials tools to have as a begginer, hit me up.

    submitted by /u/Jbuaz
    [link] [comments]

    Repost of something I thought was cool.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:43 PM PST

    Looking to get into the Hobby, have some questions

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 05:03 AM PST

    Hi guys!

    I'm just starting out, I bought me a nice piece of hardwood and a file and now I'm wondering what to do next? In your opinion what are the essential tools I should own?

    Looking to do a bit of wildling, make some of these cool Santa's/wizards ya'll keep posting and make some spoons or the likes! I'm about to start studying furniture making next year and feel like this would be a cool skill to have going into it!

    Any and all tips for a beginner would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/Monte_Fisto_Returns
    [link] [comments]

    This took way too long, but paid off. Hylian Shield pendant to go on a necklace for my best friend.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:24 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment