• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 25, 2020

    Wood carving Iron man from scrap wood

    Wood carving Iron man from scrap wood


    Iron man from scrap wood

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:40 AM PST

    This is Esteban, the burly fisherman

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 06:28 PM PST

    An you guys give me some nice ideas what to do with these for a next project?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 05:00 AM PST

    I wanted to get back into wood carving so I forged a knife. Coil spring steel for blade, handle is charred hickory.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 01:09 PM PST

    Been a while since I made one of these, may be time to add to the collection!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 12:00 PM PST

    Tradition and Technique – Chidori furniture by Kengo Kuma

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 03:33 AM PST

    New project: Makar from Wind Waker and I’ll try to paint it better with your advices

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:10 AM PST

    Anybody willing to interview about their carving?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 01:55 PM PST

    Hey all,

    I wanted to reach out and ask if anyone would be willing to talk about your woodcarving with me. I'm currently involved in a design program with carving as my chosen subject (needing research) and as this is obviously a passion here I'd love the chance to interview you. This'd likely take no more than 45 minutes, either over the phone or Skype, whichever is most comfortable.

    This can be a difficult community to track down, so thank you for reading!

    submitted by /u/anotherrain87
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring printed image to wood?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 09:53 PM PST

    It's hard to find a clear answer on this. I've read about certain transfer paper and carbon paper.

    My first goal is to print something my my mom wrote and transfer it to some wood. Then trace and carve the lettering. Then other designs and images down the road.

    I have a laser (black and white) printer. I'd only need black and know ink jet printer ink is so expensive and would rather not buy one.

    Does anyone know if there's paper I could use?

    Or a completely different technique?

    Thanks so much!!

    submitted by /u/bassetisanasset
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment