• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 2, 2020

    Wood carving Sculptural bar chair carved out of single tree log

    Wood carving Sculptural bar chair carved out of single tree log


    Sculptural bar chair carved out of single tree log

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 03:04 AM PST

    My grandpa made this for me long time ago.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 06:06 AM PST

    Little poplar box I made

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 07:07 PM PST

    First try at wood carving with cheap scrap. Might try painting next time...

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 07:50 PM PST

    Happy New Year everyone. Let's all take a cue from Napoleon. Onward ho.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 12:20 PM PST

    A little wood spirit. It was my first any tips or videos of how to are welcome.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 10:32 AM PST

    Incense Holder - Basswood

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 05:43 PM PST

    African continent earrings made of Nogales. Carved and filled with epoxy/colouring before clear coat

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 03:33 PM PST

    Latest project

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 05:15 PM PST

    There is no jewelry bowl in the world like this!!!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 01:13 PM PST

    There is no jewelry bowl in the world like this!!!

    Wooden jewelry bowl

    The story of this Monabat Kari jewelry bowl, began when I held a piece of pear wood with its natural knots, in my hand. For several days I looked carefully at the natural knots of this wood. Creating a Monabat Gereh artwork is not easy, and it is challenging to find wood that has a beautiful and understandable knot pattern. Anyway, after a few days of focusing on this wood, I found a woman's face pattern inside its entirely black knot. So I started using wood carving tools to create this Iranian wood carving jewelry bowl. The further I got, the more I realized its beauty. The knots of wood have a world of beauty.

    Monabat Gereh jewelry bowl

    This Iranian wood carving jewelry bowl can satisfy the desires of curious people and those in need of peace. By focusing on the shape of the wood, we can engage our minds to find other forms and thus spend beautiful hours. Then I thought about turning this artwork into a wooden jewelry bowl. So I put a piece of wood in the artist's hands of a woodworker and asked him to make a bowl of walnut wood. I then engraved the royal floral motifs on the wood empty spaces. Eventually, a Monabat Gereh was created. This wooden jewelry bowl is made of two parts with separate grooves, and the slots fit easily together.

    Monabat Gereh jewelry bowl

    submitted by /u/Iranian_Handicrafts
    [link] [comments]

    Happy New Year friends!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 12:28 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment