• Breaking News

    Friday, January 3, 2020

    Wood carving My last completed carving from the summer, decided to share now

    Wood carving My last completed carving from the summer, decided to share now


    My last completed carving from the summer, decided to share now

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 05:22 PM PST

    Beginner owl from Christmas tree trunk.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:46 PM PST

    Decided to post the chess set I made for Christmas this year.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 05:42 PM PST

    Decided to post the chess set I made for Christmas this year.

    Each piece was individually designed and carved. The black pieces and black squares on the board were burned with hydrochloric acid, and a heat gun.

    White Pieces

    Black Pieces

    Detailed View of the individual types of pieces.

    submitted by /u/StickManStan
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to buy a dremel

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 05:08 AM PST

    As the title states, I am looking to buy a dremel to help with my carving. I am looking for suggestions on a good dremel to buy for a reasonable price. I'm looking for something that will be good and last, but not break the bank either. All suggestions welcome.

    submitted by /u/ImProdactyl
    [link] [comments]

    carving the small wizard character from basswood

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 04:51 AM PST

    Ring box carving

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:06 AM PST

    Hi all, I'm reasonably experienced with wood joinery etc. But have never had to do any carving or such like. I appreciate the majority of users here are US based, but I'm in the uk.

    I'd REALLY like to make a ring box to hold mine and the wife-to-be's wedding rings for our wedding in October.

    Could anyone please recommend the best (easy to get in the UK) Wood to use and some tools / tips to help me out?? Thank you so much in advance!

    submitted by /u/thezulugreat
    [link] [comments]

    My first two spoons: English Oak love spoon for my girl and a kitchen spoon made out of gorgeous Apple Wood. Some blood was spilled!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 12:23 PM PST

    Trying to figure out how to achieve this texture. any ideas?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 02:22 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment