• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 12, 2022

    Wood carving Printing an image onto wood the size I want

    Wood carving Printing an image onto wood the size I want


    Printing an image onto wood the size I want

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 07:21 AM PST

    Hi guys.

    I have this (very stupid doubt) on how exactly I can print an image to an exact size I want?

    Let's imagine I want to print a 1 meter image so I can glue it in a 1 meter wood plank.

    I'm very bad at math unfortunately, I don't know what programs to use or even if I can print a 1 meter image in 1 paper or if I have to print it part by part and then put it all together.

    I could definitely go to a print shop and ask them that (?) probably they can solve it in a second (?)

    Im so sorry for this stupid question but if you can help me, I'll be very gratefull.

    submitted by /u/aliennz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment