• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 13, 2022

    Wood carving making this insane wood sculpture of a dragon

    Wood carving making this insane wood sculpture of a dragon


    making this insane wood sculpture of a dragon

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 05:48 PM PST

    And it’s finished!! My kodama set is done, thank you for all the support you all showed. Follow me @silvacrft90 on Instagram.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 12:13 PM PST

    A real master! ��

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 04:50 PM PST

    Eleventh whittled figurine

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 10:52 PM PST

    18-1/2” Flat mount Brown I’m working on. Pretty happy with this as a 18 year old just starting to carve after work����

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 03:16 PM PST

    Another puppy gone too soon. Adding texture tomorrow

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 01:50 PM PST

    Work in progress.. woodDragon by me (insta/etsy @iiiziiio)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 11:54 AM PST

    first carving leaves alot to be desired but its a a start

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 01:53 PM PST

    Brand new to whittling, my hands are sore!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 08:47 PM PST

    I just did my first ever project last night. I did a fox based on a YouTube video. For my first time ever Id say I did ok.

    My question is how long does it take your hands and fingers to get used to it? I couldn't find any posts about it.

    I do have busted up wrists/hands, arthritis, carpal tunnel, from an injury many years ago.

    My thumb pads feel like I have blisters forming (I wore cut protective gloves). My hands are stiff and achy. And a "30 minute" project took me 4 hours because I had to take frequent breaks. But I had a lot of fun so I want to do more carving!

    How long did it take for your hands to get used to carving, if at all?

    submitted by /u/Capalochop
    [link] [comments]

    Sourcing wood for foodsafe projects?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 04:06 PM PST

    Basically question in the title - anywhere you recommend to purchase or avoid wood specifically for utensils such as spoons or spatulas that may be exposed to higher temperatures/liquid etc? I was thinking that some may be treated such as wood from home improvement stores. Thanks in advance for any advice.

    submitted by /u/xmascrab
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment