• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 28, 2020

    Wood carving Unique handmade furniture carved from single pieces of wood

    Wood carving Unique handmade furniture carved from single pieces of wood


    Unique handmade furniture carved from single pieces of wood

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:24 AM PST

    I wanted to share this beautiful carving I found while hiking, in Washington state.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:32 PM PST

    Anglo Saxon warrior

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:03 AM PST

    First carving! Took forever to clean up all the wood chips everywhere in my dorm room afterwards but worth it

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:53 PM PST

    One of my carvings

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 03:40 PM PST

    Help needed! Wooden engagement ring

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:04 AM PST

    I'd really like to make my partner a wooden engagement ring, but I've no idea where to start! I'm pretty broke, and cant afford anything 'proper' atm, but have access to a fair few tools and equipment, and I'm relatively good at working with my hands, I think making one myself will be much more personal, but I don't want it to end up looking terrible. I'm just wondering if anyone has any inspiration, or tips for me to start, what wood to use and how to treat it etc, any help at all really

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/King_Alex_ofthenorth
    [link] [comments]

    When to finish with oil.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:04 PM PST

    Hey all, I have a question about finishing. I use hemp oil to finish, but have recently carved some projects using very green wood (clipped yesterday then carved today). Should I start oiling right away or give these a chunk of drying time first?

    submitted by /u/ABagOfFritos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment