• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 11, 2020

    Wood carving Handmade chair chainsaw sculpted from single piece of wood

    Wood carving Handmade chair chainsaw sculpted from single piece of wood


    Handmade chair chainsaw sculpted from single piece of wood

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:58 AM PST

    Mushroom forest - assorted woods

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:04 AM PST

    5 minute wizards.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:13 PM PST

    Conan no longer!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:16 AM PST

    Arturo Toscanini Carved In Wood

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:44 PM PST

    Replacing my proxxon LWE grinder

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:49 AM PST

    So, my Proxxon LWE burned up after 12 years of faithful service. I am looking to replace it so I am trying to compare the Proxxon with the Merlin and the Arbortech Mini grinder.

    I had an Arbortech Mini grinder retro kit when they first came out (yes, that long ago) but they would constantly come off or break. Of course, this was one that you attach to your own grinder, so maybe their preassembled one was better. But the new one still uses the rubber belt, so is there a kiss of torque?

    The Merlin looks pretty much just like the Proxxon, but an extra $100 on the price tag. Is it more powerful? Easier to use? Or what could make it worth that much more.

    I loved the compact design and quietness of the Proxxon, but I am intrigued by the Arbortech mini's additional power.

    Any thoughts?

    Don't just say "I love my ____" tell me why. Thanks

    submitted by /u/PtheatsignC
    [link] [comments]

    Two Scandinavian Guys

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:46 PM PST

    Any good food-safe methods of sealing these cracks?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:48 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment