• Breaking News

    Monday, February 10, 2020

    Wood carving Springy thingy....

    Wood carving Springy thingy....


    Springy thingy....

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:23 AM PST

    Two Happy Scandinavians

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:22 AM PST

    Had practically enough time during the Oscars to whittle and paint this Viking dude

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:08 PM PST

    Sparking Foredom TX

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:49 AM PST

    I've been using and loving my Foredom TX 1/3hp for years now. I use it for both wood and metal working, and I have gone through a few inner shafts... just par for the course I think.

    Now the motor has started sparking. I don't think I've ever replaced the brushes, and they both are still about 3/8" long. It seems like that should be plenty left, right? The bearings 'feel' fine...

    Or... since that's the easiest thing to do, should I just replace them as a matter of course?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/stevegannonhandmade
    [link] [comments]

    Master Wood Carver

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:28 PM PST

    I've been trying to figure out a good method for chip carving this type of rosette. Does anyone have a walkthrough or method? TIA

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:35 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment