• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 29, 2020

    Wood carving In honor of the upcoming game, I started working on an Animal Crossig themed door sign. Gotta sand more and paint it!

    Wood carving In honor of the upcoming game, I started working on an Animal Crossig themed door sign. Gotta sand more and paint it!


    In honor of the upcoming game, I started working on an Animal Crossig themed door sign. Gotta sand more and paint it!

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 06:06 AM PST

    Idk if this belongs here. I just carved out my first bowl with the chainsaw grinder wheel.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 05:36 AM PST

    Here's what I roughed out today at the market.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:02 PM PST

    Relearning some basic texture

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:44 PM PST

    Aaaand another one. Limewood and acrylic paint. Handtools only.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:18 PM PST

    Olive wood mushrooms

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:12 PM PST

    I need advice

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 03:30 AM PST

    Im a total beginner but i am giid with my hands and quick to learn. I want to carve a sort of funko pop figure that i can later paint. Can i pull it off? I wanted to make something for my mom and have a peice of wood and a few tools. Any thoughts? My time frame is super big, from now to next year but i dont know if wood carving is time consuming or not

    submitted by /u/schlarkman1
    [link] [comments]

    Would I be okay in getting these to start out? Links in post.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:10 AM PST

    Hi everyone, newbie interested in getting started with woodcarving. I don't know what kinds of projects I'll be interested in, but I figured I'd ask if the following tools would be okay for me to start with and not feel it too badly if I don't end up wanting to pursue this as a hobby.

    Beavercraft 6.5" cutting knife (1.6'' blade)

    10 pcs Basswood Carving Blocks

    Dowellife Cut Resistant Glove

    Or should I simply go with this kit?

    Beavercraft Bird Kit

    I'm looking to spend around $40 on all the materials I need to get started.

    submitted by /u/Mxt1998
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone identify this wood?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:55 PM PST

    Some spoons I made for my friend and her mom

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 11:18 AM PST

    Tectona Grandis Furniture: Reclaiming teakwood with contemporary designs

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 03:59 AM PST

    How do I get into wood carving

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:48 PM PST

    I work at a bbq place and we order wood for our giant smoker there were some broken pieces of wood I saw and thought.. I could think of cool shit to make with that. But I don't know the first thing about wood working!

    submitted by /u/Barely_living328
    [link] [comments]

    50 plus hours whittled down to 9 minutes.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:09 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment